Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WHAT???

So Aunt Cracker has been on a vacation at the beach, she's been sending me pictures through email and on my phone. Gorgeous place.....she can open the sliding door from her bedroom and there is the sand...ON THE BEACH....about 100 yards from the ocean....GORGEOUS I TELL YOU.....

She tells me, come down, you can make it happen, just do it. So I do. I scurry around doing lots and lots of laundry, working out details for work coverage. Don't have to stress about Snoopy, plants, or mail because Papa is not coming with me.

I'm going on a vacation and it's so nice because I'm really calm, unlike when I usually am planning on leaving for vacation. Other than all the massive amounts of laundry that I continue to do.

But then........

something happens.......

All of a sudden Cobie Calliat is blaring by my head.

WHAT?

Oh No,,,,,I open my eyes.....

It's 5 a.m.....that's the radio alarm telling me it's time to get up and go to work.

WHAT?

No vacation.....it was a dream? But it was so real. I was going to the beach. It was going to be big fun.

No beach? It was so real.

But it's just Wednesday.......time to get up.

Still stinging from the disappointment......Grammy

6 comments:

Samtastic said...

OMG, I wish it WAS really real.

Samtastic said...

You are funny! Why do I feel like Paris Hilton now? Are the camera's following me, cause I'm featured on you dream blog : ))

Tammy said...

The massive amounts of laundry I was doing in my dream should have been the tip off!!! It was just so real though.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Don't ya just hate it with reality just give ya a big old kick in the pants??? Heeehehehe!

Have a greatly blessed day and hopefully tonight you can lazily lay on the beach and soak in some nice warm rays!!! :o)

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Aw, shoot. I was all excited for you. Best plan a beach trip soon.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey girl, I was just thinkin' of ya today and wanted to check in and see how your year is goin'.

God bless ya and have a marvelous day sweetie!!!